Posts Tagged ‘ 8 Signs of a Succesful Franchise ’
Rarely is a franchise a ‘love-at-firstsight’ relationship. So how do you know you’ve found the right fit? Consider evaluating your next franchise opportunity against the following criteria:
- The opportunity aligns with your personal Success Formula.
- There are happy, profitable, supported franchisees.
- A representative Earnings Claim.
- Strong local marketing plan that can be reliably executed by franchisees.
- Leaders whom you’d be comfortable following.
- The franchisor regularly introduces new products, services, or offerings.
- The pricing for products are in line with the current market.
- The franchisor visits franchisees at the store level and regularly provides support and suggestions for ongoing improvement.
Perhaps you are at the beginning of your franchise search and need basic tools and resources to support your efforts. If that is the case, we strongly recommend downloading the Franchisee Field Manual. The manual provides quality information on how to begin qualifying new franchise opportunities.
About Wireless Toyz
Named one of the fastest growing franchises of 2007 by Entrepreneur magazine, Wireless Toyz ranked as number 352 in the same publication’s Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list of that same year and advanced to number 169 in 2008. Built on the principles of convenience and variety, Joe Barbat’s Wireless Toyz stores have prospered because of the company’s unique concept. Wireless Toyz features one-stop shopping, allowing wireless users to compare and contrast cell phone plans by Sprint, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Cricket as well as other providers. Additionally, each Wireless Toyz store is owned and operated by a competent wireless phone expert, providing customers with a comprehensive resource for information and questions.
Continue Reading »